The Black Ice® SR1-360 remains true to its roots in offering case-mod professionals the highest quality triple fan form factor radiator based on Hardware Labs' silent revision platform. The Black Ice® SR1-360 bridges the gap between ultra-stealth and extreme high performance allowing it to effectively utilize sub-1000 rpm fans and scale performance up to 2000rpm. Ultra-stealth operation with increased thermal capacity, and from the industry's standard bearer for quality and craftsmanship.
• Two-pass u-flow configuration utilizing high-flow tubes for up to 40% increase in internal flow rates.
• Custom compressed core width to maximize airflow and enhance heat exchange.
• Optimized custom 9 FPI (Fins Per Inch) 45 micron copper maximized conductivity.
• Yields up to 30% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® GTX in ultra-stealth operation (sub-1000rpm fan).
• Built-in 15mm deep plenum for equalized core air pressure distribution.
• M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
• Standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
• Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
• High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black Ice® Xtreme, Black Ice® GTX120 and most 120mm fan form factor radiators.
• Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-soluble fluxing process.
• Fully RoHS compliant.*
• Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
• Carbon Black Finish
• Renowned Black Ice® quality.
• Patent Pending Design.
• Dimensions: 397 x 54 x 133 mm
• Fan Mounting screws
There have been no reviews for this product.